Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saenchai Sor Kingstar (Khamsing) vs Neungsiam Fairtex (video)

This clip is slightly annoying because it edited out a lot of the fight; but the 5th round is left mostly intact and is definitely action worth watching!

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flz59OGRNYM

Saenchai needs little introduction
You may notice legendary fighter Somrak Khamsing yelling in Saenchai's corner

Neungsiam is currently a Muay Thai instructor in San Fransisco at Fight and Fitness



He has won the Lumpinee championship at flyweight and also the 8 man Mitsubishi tournament title.

-----
Spoiler:

The following is from an interview from Mymuaythai.com
"Lucas: You fought Saenchai sor Kingstar correct?

Neungsiam: Yeah I fought him for the title at Lumpinee. I lost. It was at 115lbs. It was very close. The score was even. In the last round I missed a kick once and lost. He’s southpaw and I right kicked him. My leg ended up in the ropes and he kicked my back so he won! I’ve fought Attachai. Tongchai as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment