Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thai Exchanges: Buakao vs Namsaknoi video

So in the spirit of our last class (where we did some exchanging kicks), here's a video with some of that. In a lot of classical style Thai fights, exchanging kicks back and forth is something you'll see alot.

It's very Thai style for them to just exchange kicks until one of them wants to stop taking it, and mix it up again (at least I think that's what it is lol).



You'll recall I posted about Namsaknoi (former multiple title holder in Thailand) a while back? Well, he and Buakao recently did a demo (exhibition).

It's not too much to watch, since they're really just playin' around, but I thought some of you might want to see it. Actually, Buakao puts in a few choice shots....anyways, check it out. They have some good exchanges here (one of them is at 5:48), and it's easier to see since they aren't going full out.

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn2PUscaqqA&feature=channel_page
(found it on K-1 fans forums)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Poo Choi, maybe go on Clifton's page and upload the video of him technical sparring with Buakaw.

    It's pretty great to watch. Also, apparently there was a demo fight with Malapiet vs Samart in Cali a few weeks ago. Video footage exists of that too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I saw that one, I'll def post it up soon. Thanks for reminding me!

    I think the Malaipet and Samart one was from years ago though (?), unless they really did do one recently...But if it's the one I think it is, the footage is kinda difficult to see. I'll look into it though.

    ReplyDelete