Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dennis Completes Triathalon this Weekend!

From Dennis:
"Hey everybody,

This morning myself and my father competed in the Multisport Canada Bracebridge Sprint triathalon. Considering neither of us have ever competed in a triathalon, we only decided to enter the event 2 weeks ago, and I just completed a 7 day canoe trip yesterday instead of training, I'd say we both did extremely well.

The event was 750M open swim, 20 km bike and 5 km run, and I finished with a time of 1:35.06, while the pops finished it in 1:42.36.

I am proud to say three things: 1) I would never have completed this race this quickly without the help and support of the York Muay Thai community and the significant boost in my carido; 2) I completed the Bike and the Run in YMT fashion wearing my thai shorts with pride; 3) I have finally proven once and for all to my father, who swears by the P90X program, that our training at YMT is far superior.

Anyways folks, I am off to Israel tommorow untill mid september. I hope everyone has an awsome end to the summer and take care."

No comments:

Post a Comment